Welcome to our website!
- The websites are controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. If you access them from locations outside the United States of America, you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for compliance with any local laws. You may not use or export information from our sites in violation of US export laws, regulations, or these terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, and the sites and all content, site functionality, assistance, and services provided by the sites are provided by us or third parties “as is.” You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and may contain material for which third parties have given permission to us to share publicly. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful. They must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law. You agree that we shall not be responsible for your or anyone else’s contributions to its website or any form of social media. Should you identify contributions which are unlawful, distasteful, or otherwise objectionable, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree not to do any of the following:
a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal, moral, or human rights of others (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
b) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
c) upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or confidence) unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents;
d) upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
e) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
f) falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
g) advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters; or
h) download any file posted by another user that the user knows, or reasonably ought to know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Our sites, including their content, are protected by intellectual property laws and other laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. You agree to respect these laws.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We hope that you will provide feedback so that we may better support, improve, and pursue our charitable mission. In submitting feedback, you agree that you will not infringe or violate the rights of others. In addition, you grant us a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, nonterminable, royalty-free, fully paid, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to exercise all now or later existing intellectual property rights or other rights of yours or others in the feedback in all possible media now known or later developed, for your feedback. You agree that we have no obligation to pay you or anyone else for feedback or for the license granted to use such feedback. Feedback means all remarks, data, suggestions, methods, surveys, reports, processes, ideas (including patentable ideas), and other content that you provide by using the sites on any aspect of our mission or operations, whether provided to us or persons working with us and whether provided through the sites, electronic communications, or in other media such as a chat room, survey, report, grant, software tool, bulletin board, forum, or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and third parties from and against any and all losses, damage, liability, and costs of every nature incurred by any of them in connection with any claim, damage, or loss related to or arising out of the content you provide, your use of content from the sites, use of the sites, any assistance or services provided by us or third parties, any alleged unauthorized use of the sites, or any breach or alleged breach by you of these terms. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any of the foregoing. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to control exclusively the defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you will not settle any matter without our consent in a nonelectronic record. Your obligation to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless shall be limited to the extent that you are afforded sovereign immunity under applicable federal, state, or local laws. In such cases where your obligation to indemnify may be limited due to the requirements of federal, state, or local laws, you shall be responsible for the ordinary negligent acts and omissions of yourself and your agents and employees causing harm to persons not a party to this agreement.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor do they indicate the link is still active, valid or current. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms, and your use of the sites, are governed by the laws of the state of Washington, USA, without regard to its choice of law provisions, except where you are required by published governmental law, ordinance, regulation, directive, order, or the like (collectively, “mandate”) to contract for application of the law of your local jurisdiction. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of a state or federal court of general jurisdiction sitting in King County, Washington, USA, except to the extent you are prohibited from doing so by a mandate.
- You have no continuing right to use the sites. We may deny or suspend access or terminate or cancel this agreement with or without cause and at any time and without prior notice. Furthermore, we reserve the absolute right to delete or modify any material posted to our site without notice to the user.
- Please contact us with any questions via email at email@example.com.